- Property Damage Cover: Your business premises will always be exposed to accidental damage risks including but not limited to impact damage, earthquake, fire, flood etc. This cover provides replacement (policy limit) costs for your buildings, contents and stock lost due to such incidents.
- Business Interruption: To cover loss of income if an insured event occurs and you are unable to run your business for a certain period of time.
- Theft/Burglary: To cover losses due to theft/burglary of stock and contents at your business premises.
- Money: To cover theft of business money at your premises, in transit or at your private residence.
- Machinery Breakdown: To cover repair/replacement costs incurring due to mechanical breakdown of your machines such as Refrigerators, Air-Cons, boilers or other machines associated with running your business. This cover can be extended to cover deterioration of refrigerated stock due to breakdown of refrigerators.
- Computers and Electronic Equipment: To cover accidental damages or breakdown of electronic equipment or computers at your premises.
- Glass Cover: To cover damages due to the breakage of internal/external glass installed at your premises including any signs.
- Tax Audit: To cover accountant fees in the event your business is subject to an audit by Australian Taxation Office. Please note that this does not cover any penalties or fines imposed by the ATO.
- Employee dishonesty: To cover losses to business caused by any fraud or dishonesty of your employees.
- Public and product Liability Cover: To cover legal liability of your business in event of any Third-Party personal injury or property damages caused due to running of your business and/or use of your products.
Talk to us today if you are running a business of any kind ranging from retail, hospitality, education, manufacturing to home-based businesses. Our expert brokers will be able to assist you in understanding the insurance requirements and arrange necessary covers for your business’s safeguard.
Professional indemnity policies are designed for and available to professionals across a range of industries and cover the costs and expenses of defending a legal claim arising from a breach of professional duty, as well as any damages payable.
This section includes a variety of insurance products designed to protect the exposures of companies, company executives and senior managers against costs and expenses or liabilities they may incur due to trading risks and/or non-compliance with Federal or State legislation.
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Trade/Credit Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability(EPL) insurance
The workplace can, depending on occupation, have significant risks to health and safety. Employers therefore have a duty of care to employees and are required to organise their workplace and their work systems to minimise the likelihood of injury.
In Australia, there is significant government control regarding employee welfare and each State or Territory has developed legislation imposing a liability on employers to pay compensation to any of their employees who become incapacitated or are otherwise unable to work, or to dependents in the event of death.
Call Us Now
Request A Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our Insurance advisers over the phone? Please submit your details and we'll be in touch shortly. You can also e-mail us for any further concern.