Protect your transport and logistics business with comprehensive insurance coverage from Angel insurance broker.


Transport and Logistics


What's covered

Our specialist insurance brokers can assist you at various stages, it can be at the time of renewal to review your coverage or if you are setting up a new business, speak to us about the necessary insurances.

The insurance premiums and packages are based on the type of vehicle including their year, make and model. Some of the truck types are listed below:

- Rigid Truck (Pantech, Tautliner, Tray)

- Prime Mover with Trailer in Control

- Refrigerated Goods Carrier

- Bulk Hazardous Goods Carrier

- Tippers Trucks and Trailers

- Rubbish Removal Trucks

- Mobile Plants and Equipment


Basic Insurance Requirements

Truck and Trailer Insurance
You would require comprehensive insurance for your own Trucks and Trailers. It can be further extended to include any trailers in control which you are legally responsible to insure.
Public Liability Insurance
This cover is to protect you or your business from claims resulting from Third Party personal injury or property damage due to running of your business.
Other Commercial Motor types
We can also assist you in getting cover for any other type of commercial vehicles used by your business which include but are not limited to:

- Utes

- Vans

- Business Sedans
- Loan Cars

- Rental Vehicle Fleet

- Taxi/Ride Share Vehicles

- Food Truck/Trailer

- Mobile Mechanic Vehicles

And many more…..

FAQ About Transport and Logistics

What types of insurance policies are available for transport and logistics businesses?

Angel Insurance Brokers provides a range of insurance policies that are designed specifically for transport and logistics businesses. These policies include motor vehicle insurance, cargo insurance, liability insurance, and workers' compensation insurance.

How much does transport and logistics insurance cost?

The cost of transport and logistics insurance can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the size and scope of your business, the types of vehicles you use, the type of cargo you transport, and your claims history. It is recommended that you speak with an insurance broker to get a quote that is tailored to your specific needs.

What risks does transport and logistics insurance cover?

Transport and logistics insurance can cover a range of risks, such as damage or loss of cargo, damage to vehicles, third-party liability, and workers' compensation. Depending on the policy you choose, it may also cover risks such as theft, fire, and natural disasters.

What happens if a shipment is lost or damaged during transport?

If a shipment is lost or damaged during transport, you may be able to make a claim on your cargo insurance policy. The exact process for making a claim will depend on the terms and conditions of your policy.

How can I lower my insurance premiums for my transport and logistics business?

There are a number of steps you can take to lower your insurance premiums for your transport and logistics business. These may include implementing safety measures to reduce the risk of accidents and claims, choosing higher deductibles, and working with an insurance broker to find the most cost-effective policies for your needs.


Truck Insurance - Small Fleet

A business strategy is the means by which it sets out to achieve its desired ends.

Light Commercial Motor Insurance

Company income subject to tax is often determined much like taxable income for individual taxpayers.

Markets dominated by products and services designed for the general consumer.

Plant and Equipment Insurance

Business Insurance serves business executives who are responsible for the purchase and administration.

Public liability

If you have been selected for a business audit, here is what you need to know.

Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance

Restructuring your company could restore its viability and improve its liquidity position.

Request a Free Call Back

All consultants are able to give you a free call back at any time.

Visit Us

124 Westwood Dr,
Burnside VIC 3023,Australia

Office Timing

9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday to Friday

Call Us

Would you like to speak to one of our Insurance advisers over the phone?